Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Vamos a la playa..a mi me gusta surfear!

No school today because it is a holiday so you know what we did? We learned to surf!
Der I am!...no mentira mentira.

this is basically my day today
(I stole it from some surfers tumblr though so sorry about it)

Anyway we walked down to the beach with Meghan and her surf board, Ella and I took turns carrying it so we would look legit. Then we met up with her surfer friends and Ella and I got a lesson. After a little jog, some stretching, and practicing on the beach we hit the waves. And lets just say I think it was one of the most fun things I have ever done.

We would paddle out then our instructor would push us into the waves and it was actually pretty easy to stand up..can't wait to go again and get bigger waves! Can you say surfer gurls? Next Roxy surfers is what they were callin' us!
Mom/Dad- I want a surf board for christmas!
Besos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment