Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mi casa es su casa!


Estoy con mi "host family" ahora! Sunday we had our brunch in Miraflores where my host sister Viole picked me up and we went to zeh apartment in Jesus Maria, a district not far froml Miraflores. So far so good. Although often I am like 'say wha?' and then I pretend like I know what is going on and just smile and say si. It is getting better though. We started classes yesterday at PUCP, intensive spanish! Class is boring but Pierre is funny. He brought us yummy truffles today! It is weird, I feel like i'm in highschool again because I take a bus and go to school straight for 6 hours then I come home and just want to sleep. But today I visited Ella's casa y fue bonita! Also the first morning on the micro(bus I take) there was a little band playing and it was soo fun! Pictures below of my casa con Moza(madre) y Viole.
living room
dinning room
little bar
buffet
mi cama!
my own bathroom

hah "Eating Animals" - the book I read before becoming vegetarian
Ciaoxo

1 comment: